Popular Post

Posted by : liaArisa Jumaat, 2 November 2012

  
 
 i don't know why,
 but i can't smile,
im trying to smile,
 it's really hard to me.
 
 
sometimes,
i can't lie to myself,
smiling,laughing,..
it makes me feel more sad..
 
sometimes,
i just pretending,
like nothing happens,
i try to forget it all,
but i can't,
because..
theres many things happen around me,
that make the memories flying back into my mind..
 
and at night,
i went to bed with those memories,
ain't the same since i'm living without you,
when i see u in my dream at night,
its so real,
but it just in my mind,
please don't wake me,
cause i don't wanna leave this dream..
 
yeah still love u
but its okay
i will learn forgetting those memories
will find the cure for this heart
 
and i will pretending again...........
 
                                                                                                  from my heart-liaArisa
                                                                                                                      to-p.T/sun
 
still FindingtheSunNtheKey
 


Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Date A Live - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by nazri -