Popular Post

Posted by : liaArisa Ahad, 8 Jun 2014



I wanna go far away from this reality
The reality that i don't wanna face
Let me fall into the deep dark hole
Let me dissapear forever
No one will hurt

I wanna go far away from here
My heart is screaming
With tears and silent voice
that can't stop

I wanna be invisible one
no one will notice me
no one will ever hurt

This tears can't stop
Please, i want a magic
that can stop this tears
it hurt to be like this
it hurt

This is all my fault
im sorry being like this
please everyone
I wish no one will notice me
let me be invisible
let me go far away from here
let me fall into this deep dark hole
until my voice is disappear
until my presence is fade away
until no one know about me
until no one even remember slightest things
about me
let me go..

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Date A Live - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by nazri -