Popular Post

Posted by : liaArisa Jumaat, 19 April 2013

At a silent night,
im stare at night sky,
watching the lonely moon,
my heart is longing everyday,
hoping u touch the loneliness,

My tears flow sowly upon my cheek
theres no someone try to stop it,
to wipe it..

Dear my prince,
  touch my heart,
  wipe my tears,
  i need ur soft feeling,.

If U can't,
   please let me sleep,
   don't wake me anymore,
   Just let me,
   forget me forever,
   let me be a history,
   don't remember me again,
   let me in my world..

                                                                                                                                
                                                                                                               written from heart,
                                                                                                                    LiaArisa
  

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Date A Live - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by nazri -