Popular Post

Posted by : liaArisa Jumaat, 19 April 2013

How can I forget u?
u left those colourful memories,
painful memories,
why did u forger all easily,
likes nithing happens between us.

Why u left me,
with this wounds,
Why u left me with this blood,
Why u left me with this tears,.

Why don't u spend a minute,
and go deeply in my heart,
Try to feel what im feel,
Feel the love,
Feel the pain when u pull out half of my heart.

can u feel that??

Please,
take me away from this sorrow,
I don't want to live like this,

Full of darkness,
tears,
wounds,
pain,
blood,.

Please,
feel me,
save me,
heal me,
touch my lonely heart,.

or...
I just like this,
with this painful,
Drown in my own dark fantasy,
no light surrounding me,
only dark and sorrow forever..

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Date A Live - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by nazri -